Links to Orkney websites
Reciprocal links are welcome from Orcadian and Orkney-themed websites
- the Papa Westray website
- Ferries between Orkney's island communities.
- Flights to the isles and outwith Orkney.
- Access to timetables for air, sea and bus to, from and within Orkney
- Craft Shop and Post Office
- Self-catering cottage
- Unique designs in recycled, felted, wool. Hats, bags, interior textiles & clothing. Also, "The Hillyans" of North Hill - peedie folk of needle felted wool.
- Simon Treasure's varied site on life in the Orkney islands
- Daily news items from 'the paper'.
- Orkney Archeological Trust
- Apartner in the UHI Millennium Institute engaged in the development of a range of
courses including Degree courses, Certificate and Diploma courses and National Certificate programmes.
- 'Umbrella' site for Orkney.
- Extensive site about all things Orcadian
- Superb site on the heritage of the Orkney islands
- Regularly updated Orkney news
- Our neighbouring island ... "Queen o' the isles"
Comments or suggestions for reciprocal links please e-mail: Webmaster